Grewal Guyatt LLP is a full-service professional services firm based out of Richmond Hill in the GTA that specializes in estate planning, tax consulting, business valuations and litigation support services.
Our Valuations and Litigation Support team specializes in business/asset valuations, dispute resolutions, damages quantification and forensic services. We are looking to hire a motivated individual at the Associate level, who is seeking a unique opportunity to grow professionally and handle a high level of responsibility.
Interested candidates should possess a strong track record in professional services, and a motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
Grewal Guyatt offers an attractive compensation and benefits package with opportunities for career advancement. Our goal is for the incoming candidate to develop a wide-variety of skill sets, based on the services listed above. The role will be challenging, but the candidate will be well-supported by a highly experienced team that is enthusiastic about proper training.
Furthermore, we embrace diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and we cultivate inclusion through our commitment to a respectful, approachable, “open-door” environment. This includes flexible working hours, and hybrid remote-working options, because we understand that the work is important, but so is balance.
- Actively participate in valuations of businesses and intellectual property, purchase price allocations, damage quantification, financial modelling, and more!
- Prepare and develop analysis such as projections, forecasts and/or models in Excel.
- Conduct industry and market financial research to support conclusions.
- Prepare cash flow and other valuation models to arrive at estimates of value.
- Execute valuations for engagements requiring transaction pricing, regulatory and financial reporting, income tax or estate planning and strategic decision making.
Candidate Technical Profile
- CPA, CA/CMA/CGA designation
- Enrollment in the CICBV program of studies
(Note: additional compensation considerations will be made for candidates with valuations and litigation support experience, and/or who are further along in the CBV program.)
- Understanding of key concepts of audit and Canadian Income Taxation (personal and corporate)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word
- Strong research capabilities
- Prior experience with business valuations, dispute resolutions and forensic assignments
- Plans for enrollment in the CICBV program of studies
- CFA student or designation
Candidate Soft Skills Profile
- Excellent professional judgment, intellectually curious and possess strong analytical skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented but with ability to provide practical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, counsel, or other parties
- Proactive, with a commitment to excellence
- Ability to train and manage others and deal with a variety of personalities
- Cognizant of the relationship between effort and reward
If this sounds like a good fit, we encourage you to send your resume and reach out to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.
Comments are closed.