Grewal Guyatt is a rapidly growing CA Firm located in Richmond Hill looking to add an experienced Compliance Manager to our team.
- Manage the overall planning and preparation of compilation and review engagements and the related income tax planning and compliance requirements and report directly to Partners
- Perform detailed file reviews of junior staff with respect to compilations, reviews and other accounting/advisory work
- Identify, research and solve technical issues
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior professional staff
- 5+ years of relevant experience in public accounting
- CPA designation or equivalent
- Possess excellent understanding of accounting principles and Canadian tax compliance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as the ideal candidate should be able to communicate directly with clients.
- Experience with Taxprep, Caseware and Quickbooks
Assets good to have but not required:
- Experience in Controllership work
- Experience in salary/dividend planning
In your response to this job posting, please attach a copy of your resume.
Comments are closed.